While the grills we sell are top of the line, on occasion you may need some assistance. Below are a few of the issues you may encounter. However if you have a question or concern that is not addressed here feel free to call us anytime. We’re probably outside grilling too.
Burner fails to light –
Turn controls off to prevent gas build-up. Then wait 5 minutes for gas to clear.
1. Clean the Igniter which may be covered with grease.
2. Make sure the igniter wire is connected.
3. Make sure fuel line isn’t kinked.
4. If there is no spark, attempt to match light your grill as described in your owners manual.
1. The temperature may be too high so lower the heat setting or cook with the lid open.
2. Fatty foods and oils in marinades can cause flare-ups.
3. Cleaning the grill can reduce flare-ups.
Flame goes out –
1. If gusty winds are causing the flame to go out, turn the front of the grill away from the wind.
2. Opening the lid too quickly with a low flame setting can cause a flame to blow out. Just relight the flame.
3. A loose gas supply hose can cause a flame to go out.
4. Check your propane tank. It may need to be refilled.
Yellow or orange flame –
1. Check gas line connections
2. Check air shutter adjustment.
3. Orange tips can occur if you are in a dusty area or heavy grease is present.
If you have any other questions not covered above, please refer to you owner’s manual for other trouble shooting tips for your specific grill.
You can email us at email@example.com
. We will make sure all of your questions or concerns are answered.